Monday, December 3, 2012

NETS

In order to be successful in implementing NETS in my classroom I will educate myself on them. Knowing that NETS is the standards for evaluating a student will help the teacher out. I will also educate my students on what is their job to be successful with the NETS standards. NETS are a great guideline to follow for teachers. It states what is expected of the teacher and what is expected of the students. A huge part of NETS deals with technology too. Technology is used in the classroom a majority of the time. It is important to teach the students how to properly use technology and what they can do with it. Teaching the students how to use technology by analyzing data and to learn from it is what NETS is looking for. So being able to be successful with NETS in the classroom is the teacher having a good understanding about what it is and also being able to tell the students too.

No comments:

Post a Comment