Thursday, October 11, 2012

VCSU Education Program

Everything is going well for me. I am enjoying all of my classes! The classroom that I am completing my practicum in is wonderful. I am able to recognize the teachers routines for activities such as art class. I learned about routines in Introduction to Education 250. I also have learned about the teacher and her planning methods. I never realized how important planning is and how important it is to be organized. I am an organized person so this is great for me. From being in the classroom I feel that I need to learn so much more. I am not very confident in delivering a lesson to the students. I know that will come with more experience. I also need to work on writing out a lesson plan in more detail. I like to have a plan laid out completely. Even though I may not follow it exactly, I will always be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment